میانگین ارسال
    سن
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

پاسخ : آزمون سطح نگارش زبان انگلیسی از اعضای سایت

hi dear amir hoseein / hi teacher

( i like visit thailand cities such as bangkok ( i learn its now

because here are the fishes land and i love them.

i love koi and in their hotel has koi pool

(منظورم از نزدیکه there are some breeding fish farm and i can see its from near and learn

i decide set up a guppy breedind room in future and i need some experience so i can earn some data and experience here. about this

thanks
    3 کاربر پسندیده اند: DarKfish,Rezaei,somijooon

کپی کلیه مطالب (تخصصی ؛ عمومی ) از کلیه انجمنها فارسی زبان به هر شکل ممنوع بوده و بدون تذکر با کاربر خاطی برخورد خواهد شد.

***دوستان از گزینه ارتقا پست در گوگل فقط برای پست های مفید و مقالات استفاده کنید...برای تشکر کردن دکمه تشکر کافیــــست***

2. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 16

کـاربر انجمن بانوان
    محل اقامت
    بندر
    جنسیت
    زن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۲-۰۲-۲۴
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    سن
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

hello Mr souri
    it's years that I have not practiced english and I've forgotten the rules and many words...I'm sorry for my mistakes
    I really like to visit those countries which are rich in culture and tradition such as egypt and china...but we have many places in iran which I like to see them first..I've visited Isfihan for many times and also Kashan..but I'm ready to go there for other thousand times..
    thanks for this good job

2 کاربر پسندیده اند: DarKfish,Rezaei
    درانجمن های تخصصی امروزی ادعا نداریم که اولین ، بهترین و یا پر بازدیدترینیم اما مطمئن باشید که خاص هستیم و متفاوت

3. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 17

کاربر ماندگار و پیشکسوت
    نام
    امیرحسین سوری
    محل اقامت
    Houston, Texas
    جنسیت
    مرد
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۱-۰۷-۲۷
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    سن
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

Hi Ali,
    First of all, I am not your teacher, I am just your friend.
    OK so you would like to visit Thailand's city. That's a good choice. As far as I understood your purposes of visiting Thailand are the fishery lakes, existing koi in the cities' hotel and presence of some breeding fish farms.
    It is better to say: There are some breeding fish farm and I am eager to look at them closely.
    You are setting up (When you use present simple it means you are deciding and arranging something to do.) a guppy breeding room. You need to acquire some experiences and introduction before establishing the room, so that you can gain experience from there..
    Thank you so much,

---
    Hello Ms. Somaye
    I am so delighted with your note. your sentences have good structure and grammar. You can easily improve your English skill and get some certificates. However there are some minor mistakes so let me alter it: I have not practiced English for years or, It has been many years since I practiced English.
    We have many placed in Iran where I ... you have visited Isfahan for several times ..
    Good sentences,
    Try to participate in this part, I will apply the essential amendments regarding to your note. font give up the English learning.
    3 کاربر پسندیده اند: Rezaei,somijooon,علی بختیاری

کوه ها،نهرها،درختان، پرندگان،ستارگان ،همه و همه با ما سخن میگویند. تنها لازم است سکوت کنیم،صبر کنیم و با آرامش به آنها گوش دهیم. Rachel Carson
    از هرگونه پاسخ گویی به سوالات به صورت پیام خصوصی معذورم - سوالات خودرا در فروم مخصوص خود بپرسید تا دیگران هم استفاده کنند.
    کپی کلیه مطالب (تخصصی ؛ عمومی ) از کلیه انجمنها فارسی زبان به هر شکل ممنوع بوده و بدون تذکر با کاربر خاطی برخورد خواهد شد.

4. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 18

کـاربر انجمن بانوان
    نام
    رضایی
    شغل
    مدرس
    محل اقامت
    خوزستان
    جنسیت
    زن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۱-۰۸-۲۹
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

hi mr soury
    I did not do much in English.
    I love to travel too.For trips outside the country,I choose Paris, Germany and Italy.but I have not seen all cities of iran,that prefer they see.
    I'll translate more of the mathematical text.
    I must confess that Conversation is really hard for me.
    3 کاربر پسندیده اند: DarKfish,somijooon,علی بختیاری

5. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 19

کاربر ماندگار و پیشکسوت
    نام
    امیرحسین سوری
    محل اقامت
    Houston, Texas
    جنسیت
    مرد
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۱-۰۷-۲۷
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    سن
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

Ms. Rezaie,
    Thank you for your participation. Is Mr. Rezaie nejad your relative?
    So, You do not know much in English; however you can easily improve it.
    You'd love to travel: taking trips/traveling abroad. You would choose Paris. However Germany and Italy are not city. You also prefer to visit some cities of Iran where you have not seen yet.
    You translate many mathematical texts
    ---
    For improving the Speaking skill you can ask one of your friends to talk.
    Choose a specific topic and talk as much as you can. Don't worry about expressing wrong ideas and grammar.
    You can also listen to English music and subsequently to sing the song in home
    پسندیده : H.rezaei

کوه ها،نهرها،درختان، پرندگان،ستارگان ،همه و همه با ما سخن میگویند. تنها لازم است سکوت کنیم،صبر کنیم و با آرامش به آنها گوش دهیم. Rachel Carson
    از هرگونه پاسخ گویی به سوالات به صورت پیام خصوصی معذورم - سوالات خودرا در فروم مخصوص خود بپرسید تا دیگران هم استفاده کنند.

6. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 20

کـاربر انجمن بانوان
    نام
    رضایی
    شغل
    مدرس
    محل اقامت
    خوزستان
    جنسیت
    زن
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۱-۰۸-۲۹
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط DarKfish نمایش پست ها
    Ms. Rezaie,
    Thank you for your participation. Is Mr. Rezaie nejad your relative?
    So, You do not know much in English; however you can easily improve it.
    You'd love to travel: taking trips/traveling abroad. You would choose Paris. However Germany and Italy are not city. You also prefer to visit some cities of Iran where you have not seen yet.
    You translate many mathematical texts
    ---
    For improving the Speaking skill you can ask one of your friends to talk.
    Choose a specific topic and talk as much as you can. Don't worry about expressing wrong ideas and grammar.
    You can also listen to English music and subsequently to sing the song in home

Thank you for your Proposal .
    yes , hi's my brother.
    I hope I can use your help in advance.

2 کاربر پسندیده اند: DarKfish,Rezaei

7. بالای صفحه | پست شماره : 21

کاربر ماندگار و پیشکسوت
    نام
    امیرحسین سوری
    محل اقامت
    Houston, Texas
    جنسیت
    مرد
    شماره عضویت
    تاریخ عضویت
    ۱۳۹۱-۰۷-۲۷
    نوشته ها
    میانگین ارسال
    سن
    پسند داده
    پسند گرفته
    امتیاز کاربری

سلام، سوال جدید:
    It has been said,"Not everything that is learned is contained in books"
    Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? why
    ?

این بار میخوام به سبک TOEFL جواب بدم و شده یک هفته وقت بذارید و این سبک رو امتحان کنید،
    در پاراگراف اول یک توضیح کلی میدم، یعنی اینکه کلا موضوع چرا مهمه و نظر های مختلف چیه، چرا کلا این سوال مهمه و یه دید کلی:
    No one to the best of my knowledge can ignore effects of experience in our lives. Knowledge gained from experience is one of the greatest assets for each individual. Although books can enrich our knowledge in many aspects, they have to be verified and implemented. Each individual is able to argue with some facts written in books; however no one opposes their own experience. Some experiences have been gained through hard working and even disasters. From my point of view, knowledge gained from experiences has three main advantages when compared to knowledge achieved from books:
    ----
    یکی از template ها اینه مثلا که میتونید استفاده کنید:
    When it comes to the issue of ... some people believe it is better to .... while others maintain the opposite view. As far as I am concerned, the latter opinion carries more weight. I will present some of the most prominent facts to support my viewpoint
    ----
    پاراگراف بعدی اولین دلیل و ساپورتشو میگم:
    First, books and many scientific papers are biased. Since each person has exclusive personality and characteristics, some facts and instructions are not feasible to be used in their lives. Sometimes books claim something can benefit you however for a specific person, the circumstances are adverse. For an instance, a health book suggests you drink more coffee in order to overcome with stress. On the other hand you will tend to be more stressed and even your body shows some allergic reactions when you drink it.
    ---
    پاراگراف بعدی دومین دلیلم رو شرح میدم:
    Furthermore, experience has been gained through trial and error in some tough situations. You can conveniently afford to buy a book about company management. Would be adequate to manage a big company? Of course not, experiences have been achieved in severe conditions. Sometimes millions dollars has been lost in order to comprehend and ponder a fact. That’s why many people consider experience as the most valuable asset.
    ---
    و بعدی هم آخرین دلیل:
    Last but not the least, knowledge gained from books will be easily forgotten, since many of its facts cannot be utilized. Conversely experience will be remembered for always. Consequently you will recall it that keeps you from making some mistakes again. In addition, some experiences told by your close friends and parent will affect you as though you experienced it by yourself. Triumphs and disasters enrich your life experience in order to improve your career, your relationship with others and even help you be someone who you are willing to be.
    ---
    پاراگراف آخر هم جمع بندی:
    In conclusion, regarding what mentioned above. The knowledge achieved by experience helps us not only improve our career prospects, but also improve our relationship with others and prevent people around us from making mistakes that we have already experienced them.
    ---

مهم نیست به اندازه من بنویسید یا بیشتر، حتی یک خطم شد هر دلیل اشکالی نداره و فقط میخوام structure نوشتن یک متن رو خصوصا به صورت آکادمیک پیاده سازی کنید.
    2 کاربر پسندیده اند: sharifi,علی بختیاری

صفحه 3 از 3 نخستنخست 123

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •